Organizational design is a step-by-step methodology which identifies dysfunctional aspects of:
- Vision, Mission and Objectives
- Work flow management,
- Procedures aligned with objectives,
- Optimization of structures to support the strategy
- and systems / tools and technology,
realigns them to fit current business objectives and develops strategies to implement the new changes.
CAA has several consultants who has been certified as ShadowMatch consultants, working with the diversity within people behavior and habits. We also provide the ShadowMatch Skills Grid, as baseline analysis to our client, on a risk based approach to people management and productivity.
This is critical in the Organizational design, implementation and objective management.
We also offer:
- Tailor made modules
- Personal Development
- Customised PowerPoint presentations