What a year to start with. Since the COVID-19 Pandemic started in February - March 2020, every business around the world must re-think their business continuity strategies and how they will be doing business in the new, post-COVID-19 world.
Several businesses have liquidated and could not change with the times, for a plethora of reasons.
At CAA, we went through the same business continuity and succession processes. Where several of our services have been demanding Face-to-Face (FtF) engagements, we changed to virtual training, virtual consulting, virtual audits. We also expanded our services with the Executive MBA program, by being approved as an International Academic Partner by the PECB University. And lastly, we looked at the future and our growth strategy and we engaged with an international company, working in 34 countries Globally, and is in the final stages of contract negotiations.
This newsletter shall discuss some of these topics. Enjoy reading it.
CAA International Growth Strategy
CAA and its Board made futuristic decisions to ensure that CAA is growing from a South African and Botswana based company to international recognition in an additional 34 countries globally.
Over the past 12 months, we have been in negotiations, due diligence processes and everything to do with mergers and acquisitions, to take CAA to the next level of doing business.
We are proud to announce that we are busy with the contractual documents to finalise this process.
As indicated, this will then give us exposure to 36 counties and their respective markets.
We will keep you updated in this regard and announce the signing of the contract with all the fanfare it needs.
International Executive MBA Program
PECB University is licensed by the Higher Education Licensure Commission (HELC) – USA. HELC is responsible for the public protection of legitimate quality education in the District of Columbia. The Commission establishes standards for postsecondary educational operations, authorizes operations, approves programs, issues or denies licenses to, and oversees all private postsecondary educational institutions in the District of Columbia.
About the University
PECB University is a private Higher Education Institution, established in 2018 and licensed under the authority of the Higher Education Licensure Commission (HELC) in Washington, DC. It offers five field-specific MBA and seven Graduate Certificate programs to a global audience, using proprietary state-of-the-art software and services.
Directly affiliated to PECB, a world-class certification body for persons on a wide range of international standards, PECB University seeks to build upon such established expertise and target in-demand industry specializations of the contemporary labour market to provide academic programs that help achieve academic excellence, narrow specialization and enhanced entrepreneurial or employment opportunities for its students.
Our Academic Approach
PECB University offers degree and non-degree seeking programs, all delivered in a combined online and classroom experience.
Through its courses, PECB University offers:
- Unique specializations - PECB University programs allow students the opportunity to explore some of the most compelling topics of the present day by offering prosperous specializations that help them amp up their career prospects.
- Flexible programs - PECB University programs are designed to fit the specific needs of busy individuals. Our programs offer individuals the opportunity to become competitive while continuing their daily activities.
- World-class education - Competent academicians will be contributing towards students’ education, who, apart from their academic qualifications, have hands-on experience on the subjects they teach. Given their international backgrounds, students will gain a broader outlook on present matters and adopt a mindset that allows them to approach situations from different angles.
- International encounters - PECB University has no physical boundaries. Thus, students will have unlimited possibilities for networking and connecting with the university community comprising students and staff from different walks of life.
- Digitalized experience - Students will benefit from being taught in systems that allow them to connect and share their experience online while having the convenience of their location.
- Accelerated path to a degree - PECB University offers a generous transfer of credits policy that allows students to transfer a certain number of relevant professional certifications as courses required for graduation and progress faster towards their degree.
Executive MBA Offered
Through our partnership with the PECB University, CAA can offer our clients the following 3 Executive MBA Programs (EMBA)
- EMBA In Cyber Security
- EMBA in Business Continuity
- EMBA in Governance, Risk, and Compliance
As you can see, these EMBA programs are specifically designed for the Corporate Governance environment. This is unique and based on the Management Systems the PECB has been presenting over the years.
PECB University Graduate Diplomas are aimed at preparing highly skilled experts who are seeking to develop their professional career in on-demand professions, are looking to broaden their knowledge with the latest innovations and practices in their fields or are considering steering their career path towards one of the market-relevant programs that are offered by PECB University. Graduate Diplomas are focused, multi-course academic programs typically lasting less than an MBA program.
The Graduate Diploma programs are in full compatibility with the MBA degree requirements, enabling diploma recipients to seamlessly transition to a full degree program and transfer all core and specialization course credits earned towards a potential MBA degree at PECB University.
Students who later decide to apply credits earned toward the MBA degree must formally apply to the program sought. These 24-credit programs typically last between 12 and 24 months and are delivered online or in a classroom environment.
Register with CAA
Contact CAA at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to guide you through the academic process.
CAA, through the PECB Management Systems (MSECB), has earned an international reputation for integrity, value, and best practice by providing this assurance through the evaluation and certification of organizations with rigorous, internationally recognized competence requirements.
We provide our clients with comprehensive management system certification services that inspire trust and benefit society.
By obtaining an ISO certification that affirms you are compliant with the world’s best-known practices and most widely used standards!
Value of MSECB Certification
The value and recognition of certifications are constantly rising within this rapidly changing world. Thus, the decision of whether or not to get certified against a particular standard has further been simplified.
In today’s dynamic market, the certification of management systems brings enormous advantages and added value to organizations by guiding them towards the implementation of practices and frameworks that bring continual improvement, help improve their services, facilitate the efficient management of operations, and ultimately expand business opportunities.
Many companies have grown to understand and appreciate that best practices and methodologies for relevant fields do exist, by applying their knowledge and skills to the goals of their company and therefore resulting as the key success factor of their organization.
A research study conducted by Instituto Politecnico do Porto, that analysed companies that have been certified against management system standards, concluded that approximately 90% of the research identified positive relations between the certification of MSs and economic, financial, or stakeholder-related results. In addition, to get the most out of the certification, the certification body that delivers it has to have the right technical competency, reliability, and independence.
Contact us for a free quote from CAA regarding your International Certification.
CAA is extremely proud of our achievements and the extensive client base, with global listed companies.
Our Unique Value Propositions (UVP) include:
- Training and Development through our CAATA is the best in its class
- Management Consulting, from Risk Management, Internal Audit, Compliance, Business Continuity, etc., cannot be matched by experience, knowledge or price.
- Audits, especially Management System Audits have been our forte for the past 15-20 years.
- International Certification of persons and companies is part of our DNA and we have built up an extensive portfolio in this regard.
- And our Flagship product, the Executive MBA programs. We have 3 Executive MBA programs as an Accredited Partner of the PECB University, based in Washington, USA.
We utilise these strategies to ensure the implementation is risk-based, objective-driven, with strong internal controls to drive the Corporate Governance agenda.