ISOLTX Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) System
Drive Performance & Certainty
WHAT IS ISOLTX?
- ISOLTX is a system that was developed by CAA in partnership with one of the leading Universities in South Africa to assist with the implementation of a Management System or a combination of Management Systems
- ISOLTX measures the health and maturity of the Management System(s) and drives combined assurance to Top Management regarding their return on investment (ROI)
- This is the first and only system globally that:
- Provides combined assurance,
- Serves as a repository for evidence
- Measures the Level of Risk (LoR)
- Measures the Level of Assurance (LoA)
- Enables auditing
ISOLTX measures the implementation and maintenance of the Management System against various matrixes to determine the LoR and LoA
Register Now to Become a Value Added Reseller (VAR)
“A VAR or a ‘value-added reseller’ is a business that resells products after adding value to them”.
Value-added reselling is a business model that adds value to a product or service before selling it.
This model is common in the IT and consumer electronics sector.
The Revenue stream additions can be value-added services, including, but not limited to:
- installation of software programs,
- and training service.
There are many benefits of becoming a ISOLTX VAR (value added reseller).
By becoming a VAR you benefit from offering ISOLTX as a new product from a reputable global supplier to new and existing customers, without the expense of research and development.
VARs also benefit from sales and marketing support from the ISOLTX Team. This can include sales and marketing literature, advertising, leads and data.
VARs receive training and support from the suppliers. In this circumstance a VAR will need to be certified before being able to sell a product or service benefiting the You with added credibility in the market place.
VARs are independent enough to react swiftly to technology advancements, economic changes or changes in the market place.
Proud Value Added Resellers (VARs)
Financial Benefits to Becoming a Value Added Reseller (VAR)
- The VAR business is a cost-effective business model.
- 30% of the annual License cost of the system will be paid to the VAR annually
- Train-the-trainer training on the system will be provided to the VAR at a special rate.
- This will enable the VAR to set-up the system for their clients as well as train their clients and thus generating additional revenue.
- If this is not in line with the VAR’s business profile, CAA can step in to do the set-up and training.
- In registering as a VAR all enquiries received on ISOLTX for the country, province city or area the VAR resides in, will be directly referred to the VAR by CAA