ISO 9001:2015 Transition
Why should you attend?
ISO 9001:2015 Transition course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 9001:2008 QMS to ISO 9001:2015 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001:2015 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 9001:2015 changes to an existing QMS.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in an ISO 9001:2015 QMS transition
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 9001:2015 transition
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 9001:2015 transition certification
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 9001:2015 changes to an existing QMS
- Understand the new High-Level Structure of ISO 9001:2015 and learn how to apply it to an existing QMS
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the process of transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001:2015 Transition” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of ISO 9001:2015
Domain 2: Understand the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
Domain 3: Understand how to apply the new High-Level Structure to an existing QMS
Domain 4: Understand, interpret and plan the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 changes
Domain 5: Plan and carry out the QMS transition based on ISO 9001:2015
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for the PECB Transition Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||QMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001:2015 Transition||PECB ISO 9001:2015 Transition Exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 120 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Language: English, Spanish, Serbian
Certification Fees: N/A