ISO 39001 Introduction
Why should you attend?
ISO 39001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS).
By attending the ISO 39001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Road Traffic Safety Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Road Traffic Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Road Traffic Safety Management Systems (RTSMS)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Road Traffic Safety Management System
- Understand the basic elements of a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS)
Day 1: Introduction to Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS) concepts as required by ISO 39001
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
We are in the process of developing this training, and as such it is not ready for distribution yet. Please contact us at email@example.com to get informed about the publication date.
Certification Fees: N/A