ISO 37001 Lead Implementer
Why should you attend?
ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the global anti-corruption best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems and effectively prevent, detect and address bribery before it negatively impacts an organization’s reputation and profits.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Anti-bribery Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 37001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved or concerned with Anti-bribery Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ABMS requirements
- ABMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 37001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ABMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ABMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 37001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37001 and initiation of an ABMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an ABMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ABMS
Day 4: ABMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
Domain 2: Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
Domain 3: Planning an ABMS implementation based on ISO 37001
Domain 4: Implementing an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 7: Preparing for an ABMS certification audit
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 37001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||ABMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Anti-bribery Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Anti-bribery Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Anti-bribery Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
Note: PECB Certified Individuals who do possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor Credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given they have taken 4 additional Foundation Exams which are related to this scheme. For more detailed information about the Foundation Exams and the overall Master Requirements, please go to the following link: https://pecb.com/en/master-credentials.
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting an ABMS plan
- Initiating an ABMS implementation
- Implementing an ABMS
- Monitoring and managing an ABMS implementation
- Performing continual improvement measures
Certification Fees: N/A