ISO 31000 Transition
Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Transition Course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018. Additionally you will be able to get acquainted with some of the main changes of ISO 31000:2018, including:
- The reviewed principles of Risk Management;
- A simpler, more concise text of ISO 31000;
- The emphasis on the importance of leadership by top management;
- The importance of integrating the Risk Management into organizational processes;
- Greater focus on establishing a Risk Management Framework and Process to fit multiple contexts, needs and expectations.
After becoming acquainted with the updated principles and recommendations of ISO 31000:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 31000:2018 changes to an existing Risk Management within an organization.
Who should attend?
- Risk managers, consultants, and/or individuals responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge of Risk Management principles, framework and process based on ISO 31000:2018
- Individuals wanting to understand the main differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018
- Comprehend the new concepts and recommendations of ISO 31000
- Comprehend the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples
- Quizzes are similar to the Certification Exam
Fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 Risk Management principles, framework, and process
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000, risk management concepts, principles and framework
Day 2: ISO 31000 risk management process and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 31000:2018 Transition” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Understand the differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018
Domain 2: Understand, interpret and plan the ISO 31000 changes
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 31000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Transition Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||Risk Management experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 31000:2018 Transition||PECB Certified ISO 31000:2018 Transition Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Certification Fees: N/A