ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the Information Security Management Systems and Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002.
By attending the ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and Information Security Controls and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management and Information Security Controls
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems and Information Security Controls
- Understand the Information Security standards and Information Security Management practices used to implement and manage Information Security Controls
- Understand the controls necessary to manage Information Security risks
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
Language: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian
Certification Fees: N/A