Why should you attend?
The ISO 22000 Transition training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System (FSMS) to ISO 22000:2018 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22000:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22000:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 22000:2018 changes to an existing FSMS.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers and consultants involved in an ISO 22000:2018 FSMS transition
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 22000:2018 transition certification
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22000:2018 changes to an existing Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Understand the new high-level structure of ISO 22000:2018 and learn how to apply it to an existing FSMS
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the process of transitioning from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practice tests are similar to the certification exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 22000:2018 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22000:2018
Day 2: ISO 22000:2018 clause by clause and certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 22000:2018 Transition” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Understand the differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
Domain 2: Understand, interpret and plan the implementation of ISO 22000:2018 changes
For more information about exam details, please visit PECB Examination Rules and Policies.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
The requirements for the PECB Transition Certification are:
||MS audit/assessment experience
||FSMS project experience
|PECB Certified ISO 22000:2018 Transition
||PECB Certified ISO 22000:2018 Transition Exam or equivalent
||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics