ISO 22000 Introduction
Why should you attend?
ISO 22000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
By attending the ISO 22000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Food Safety Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Food Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Food Safety Management System
- Understand the basic elements of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
Day 1: Introduction to Food Safety Management System (FSMS) concepts as required by ISO 22000
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
CPD Certification (Credits)
Exam Duration Hour
Certification Fees: N/A