ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager
Why should you attend?
The ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, developing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining and improving an effective Compliance Management System (CMS) based on the ISO 19600 standard. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Compliance Management Systems and learn the elements needed to implement and manage a CMS, such as: identifying compliance obligations, establishing CMS objectives and policies, leadership and commitment, creating a compliance culture, planning and controlling operations, performance measurements, audits, management reviews, and continual improvement.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Compliance Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Compliance Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to effectively manage a Compliance Management System in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers/chief compliance officers leading the compliance function in organizations
- Expert advisors/consultants seeking to master the implementation of a Compliance Management System based on the recommendations of ISO 19600
- Individuals responsible or those supporting the maintenance of compliance obligations within an organization
- CMS team members
- Understand the components and the operation of a CMS based on ISO 19600 and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the concepts approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a CMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing CMS best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a compliance management system based on ISO 19600
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 19600 and comprehensive knowledge of management principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO19600 and initiation of a CMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of the CMS according to ISO 19600
Day 3: CMS Implementation according to ISO 19600
Day 4: Monitoring, evaluating and continually improving the CMS according to ISO 19600
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Compliance management process steps and framework
Domain 2: Establishing a compliance management system
Domain 3: Implementing a compliance management system
Domain 4: Evaluating the compliance management system
Domain 5: Maintaining the compliance management system
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 19600 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Lead Manager Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||CMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 19600 Provisional Compliance Manager||PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 19600 Compliance Manager||PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Compliance Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager||PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Compliance Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 19600 Senior Lead Compliance Manager||PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Compliance Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, these management activities should follow best management practices and include most of the following activities:
- Drafting a CMS plan
- Initiating a CMS implementation
- Implementing a CMS
- Monitoring and managing an CMS implementation
- Undertaking continual improvement measures
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Certification Fees: N/A