In today’s technology-driven environment, the significance of Information Security Management lies in the fact that it helps your organization find the golden middle between security and availability of information and maintain both the integrity and continuity of business practices.
Also, the Information Security Management System (ISMS) guides organizations towards integrating Information Security activities in their internal processes which results in the effective management of security credentials and sensitive data.
The implementation of Information Security Management in your organization will successfully minimize the risks of damage and loss of sensitive information, and effectively manage data privacy based on best practices of international standards.
Our Information Security Management Certifications include the following standards:
- ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISE – Information Security Essentials.
Certifying your management system against ISMS standards will ensure that your organization is successfully implementing and managing Information Security by installing security standards and frameworks based on best practices.
Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001 shows that your organization exercises Risk Management to minimize the adverse impacts of internal and external threats that may affect its information security. Also, this validates that you have an effective:
- Risk Assessment,
- Incident Management
- Business Continuity processes within your organization.
The fulfilment of ISO/IEC 27001 requirements portrays your willingness and persistency to properly secure, manage and protect valuable information through best practices and frameworks.
According to the ISO Global Report, 52% of organizations that have been certified against the ISO/IEC 27001 recognize the certification as an investment that is fully justified by the benefits derived.
Advantages of ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
- Equips top management with best management practices
- Assists in gaining competitive advantage
- Maintains intellectual property and valuable information
- Helps reduce costs due to incident and threat minimization
- Demonstrates legislative, contractual, and regulatory compliance
- Aligns information security with the organization’s objectives
- Ensures customers and stakeholders that their information is safe
ISO PREMIUM IMPLEMENTATION TOOLKITS
When implementing a Management System, one of the most time-consuming aspects is the development of documentation. CAA has designed, developed, and drafted templates that is packaged specifically for each Management System according to the requirements of that specific Management System. Our toolkits are 80% complete, and only needs 20% time and attention to apply to your organisation, ensuring the speed of implementation is exceedingly shortened.
When procuring a Toolkit from CAA we will not just leave you hanging. Together with the purchase you receive:
- More than 70 document templates
- Access to CAA’s webinar library, addressing every section of the Management System
- Unlimited email support
- Subject matter Expert review of a document
- One hour of live one-on-one online consultation via Zoom
- Any new templates / documents and updates required by the standard will be sent to you for a period of 12 months after procuring the toolkit
CAA’s ISOLTX SOFTWARE SOLUTION
CAA has developed software, ISOLTX-GRC-A™, together with one of the Leading universities in South Africa and Subject Matter Experts (SME) with more than 250 years of combined knowledge and operational experience, for the following reasons:
- To assist organisations with the implementation of any Management System, or combination of Management Systems.
- To provide organisations the ability to give combined assurance to Top Management with regard to their Return on Investment (RoI)
- To demonstrates legislative, contractual, and regulatory compliance
- To serve as a repository for any type of evidence such as documents, CCTV Footage, Audio, Video etc.
- To enable remote audits and thus ensure the safety of auditors and staff involved in the audit, but at the same time ensure the client is maintaining its Management System or Systems
Figure 1: ISOLTX Components