As an international standard for Business Continuity Management System, the ISO 22301 / BCMS is designed to protect, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise.
With a Business Continuity Management System, your organization is prepared to detect and prevent threats.
During this webinar, we will be addressing the following topics:
- How to define the organizational boundaries
- How to define the boundaries of ISO 22301 / BCMS which need to be included in the scope
- How to describe the exclusions of ISO 22301 / BCMS scope
- How to define, describe the physical and geographic boundaries of ISO 22301 / BCMS
- How to develop the ISO 22301 / BCMS scoping document
- How to extend the scope as your business grows