Crest Advisory Africa`s project management division is well-positioned, offering service-oriented consulting focused on project management skills, experience, knowledge, tools and techniques to assist with the improvement in the providing of exceptional services and innovative, sustainable solutions for clients worldwide.
Headquartered in Gauteng, South Africa, The Crest Advisory Africa team provides a wide range of project management services for mining, petroleum refineries, process plants, water, food processing plants, factories, fire engineering, municipalities, governments, steel fabricators and engineering workshops worldwide.
Project Management Services
Project management consulting
Project control services
Project management contracting services
Project QS services
Auditing of project management processes
Project quality services
Cost controlling of projects
Project safety services
Project contract management
Project execution services
Project Office Maturity Assessment & Improvement
Six Groups of Project Success
In offering project excellence in these six groups of project success, Crest Advisory Africa provides needed knowledge in the following nine areas:
- Cost management
- Time management
- Scope management
- Human resources management
- Project integration management
- Communication management
- Quality management
- Project risk management
- Procurement management
People have been planning and managing projects since the dawn of time. Whenever and wherever civilizations took root, there were projects to manage: buildings to build, roads to pave, laws to write. Without the advanced tools, techniques, and methodologies we have today, people created timelines, located materials, and resources, and weighed the risks involved. These early ideas were the precursors to a set of management techniques we now know as “modern project management”.
Key outcomes of the facilitation sessions
Crest Advisory Africa facilitators are responsible for conducting planning sessions and project workshops aligned with ISO 21500 and PMBOK and the client’s requirements.
- Neutrally leading the group through discussion sessions to consensus, looking for a win-win situation.
- Ensuring that the client’s expectations are met with regards to the identified deliverables. Client’s expectations and Crest Advisory Africa`s knowledge to meet each other here.
- Obtaining the best infra-structure, products, time, human- resources, knowledge.
Advantages of using our consultancy services
- Smaller overheads
- Small dedicated teams
- Better communication between team members
- Highly experienced employees
- Quality work
- International accredited company
- Access to international technology
Our Project Experience
- Chemical plants
- Diesel storage
- Fire Engineering
- Plant optimization
- Cost optimization
- Power generation
- Alternative power generation – Solar/Generators
- Water plants – Including water RO plants and Sewage plants
- Housing development
- Machinery optimization
- Food industry
- Biogas plants
- Gas power generation
- Gas line distribution
- Rural nonprofit projects
- R&D Projects