The PECB University Executive MBA program in Governance, Risk and Compliance covers fundamental principles of risk management, governance and compliance and the areas of their applicability, making the PECB University graduates experts in the field and a significant asset to an organization. The program candidates become competent to analyze an organization’s entire operations, from minor actions to complex ones, and identify areas that are more prone to potential fraud and risk.
With ‘Specialization’ and ‘Elective’ courses the candidates gain the necessary knowledge and skills that make them capable to recognize and identify business threats and turn them into business opportunities. On the other hand, ‘Business Management’ and ‘Strategic Alignment’ courses are carefully developed and designed to offer a dynamic approach and practical insights on how to lead teams and organizations, blending eLearning study methods, group discussions, solving case studies and simulations from Harvard Business Publishing Education, and capitalizing this knowledge in the Capstone Project.
The courses within this program contribute significantly to the development of candidates’ analytical skills that enable them to strategically identify, evaluate, and mitigate risks. Candidates learn to develop and maintain close and constant communication with all parties involved, to stay alert at all times for potential risks, to avoid any complications at the earliest stages, and minimize any losses in the profit that might occur as a consequence.
An Executive MBA in Governance, Risk and Compliance prepares candidates for managerial or executive positions in the fields where risk management would contribute to increases in the profit margin such as corporate risk management, insurance risk management, risk management consulting or other related fields.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate how to create a risk management policy in an organization and explain how to enforce compliance.
- Develop strong and valuable relationships with regulators.
- Conduct a gap analysis for comparison of various systems and develop a risk management plan for an organization.
- Increase the confidence of third parties in the organization’s capacity to achieve sustained success.
- Implement relevant strategies and risk detection methods for identifying potential risks on time and develop a mitigation plan.
- Quickly and effectively address compliance concerns
- Analyze the organizational existing strategies for risk planning and monitoring, and perform the necessary improvements.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to evaluate, direct and monitor the use of IT in an organization.
- Build customer trust and loyalty.