The CAA University Executive MBA in Cybersecurity, in partnership with PECB University, prepares candidates to manage information security challenges technically and strategically whilst focusing attention on the business aspect. Candidates for the program develop their technical skills in computer systems and gain knowledge of business management, as such gaining the necessary competencies to draw inferences between information security and business risks.
Possessing both technical and leadership skills, the candidates are well-prepared to approach the implementation of security solutions in an organization. The courses offered in this Executive MBA in Cybersecurity equip candidates with the required expertise to detect threats, assess risks, choose sound risk management practices and create innovative methods to make the organization more resistant to threats and disruptions.
Graduates of the program are capable to detect and approach security threats, conducting an information systems audit, and developing sound risk practices that allow the organization to continue its operations during a threat presence. The program is designed for candidates seeking managerial or executive positions in the information security area.
Executive MBA in Cybersecurity Learning Outcomes
- Interconnect business management and technology in a collaborative approach to information security.
- Manage the development, acquisition, and progress of an Information Security infrastructure.
- Demonstrate how to create an Information Security policy in an organization and explain how to enforce compliance.
- Design and implement networks, software, and distributed systems from an Information Security perspective.
- Conduct a gap analysis for comparison of various systems and develop a security plan for an organization.
- Gain fundamental Information Security and business knowledge, and skills to assume a leading role in an organization.