Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Transition Course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018. Additionally you will be able to get acquainted with some of the main changes of ISO 31000:2018, including:
- The reviewed principles of Risk Management;
- A simpler, more concise text of ISO 31000;
- The emphasis on the importance of leadership by top management;
- The importance of integrating the Risk Management into organizational processes;
- Greater focus on establishing a Risk Management Framework and Process to fit multiple contexts, needs and expectations.
After becoming acquainted with the updated principles and recommendations of ISO 31000:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 31000:2018 changes to an existing Risk Management within an organization.
Who should attend?
- Risk managers, consultants, and/or individuals responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge of Risk Management principles, framework and process based on ISO 31000:2018
- Individuals wanting to understand the main differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018
- Comprehend the new concepts and recommendations of ISO 31000
- Comprehend the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples
- Quizzes are similar to the Certification Exam
Fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 Risk Management principles, framework, and process