Why should you attend?
The ISO 18788 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Security Operations Management System (SOMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 18788 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Security Operations Management System (SOMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Security Operations Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SOMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Security Operations Management System audit
- Expert advisors in a Security Operations Management
- Understand the operations of Security Operations Management Systems (SOMS) based on ISO 18788
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 18788 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 18788 in the context of a SOMS audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SOMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 18788 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.