Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd, a multi-dimensional company specializing in corporate governance, is proud to announce its achievement of the coveted PECB Platinum Level Partnership. This recognition is a testament to Crest Advisory Africa's unwavering commitment to excellence and its dedication to providing top-notch services in the field of information security and risk management.
What is PECB Platinum Level Partnership?
The Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) Partnership Program is designed to support organizations and individuals in the information security and risk management fields to grow and develop. Through this program, PECB provides its partners with the resources and support they need to succeed and achieve their professional goals.
Crest Advisory Africa's achievement of the Platinum Level demonstrates its commitment to providing the highest level of expertise and professionalism in the field.
Benefits of PECB Platinum Level Partnership
As a Platinum Authorised Partner of PECB, Crest Advisory Africa is now able to offer its clients access to the latest information and best practices in the field, as well as a range of training and certification services. The Platinum Authorised Partner certificate is valid for one year and is issued to partners who have fulfilled most of the necessary requirements for this level of the PECB Partnership Program.
The benefits of being a PECB Platinum Authorised Partner are numerous, including:
- Discounted pricing on PECB products and services
- The ability to use PECB logos and materials for marketing purposes
- The opportunity to participate in PECB events and initiatives.
Crest Advisory Africa: A Trusted Partner for Information Security and Risk Management
Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd serves African and global communities through a boutique consultancy network of trusted, highly-educated, experienced, and seasoned advisors and specialists across the total value chain of the business spectrum. The company offers a range of services in the field of information security and risk management, including security audits, risk assessments, and training and certification programs.
Crest Advisory Africa's team of experts has the knowledge and experience necessary to help clients identify and mitigate security risks, and to develop and implement effective security strategies.
Vision, Mission, and Objectives of Crest Advisory Africa
Crest Advisory Africa's vision is to be one of the preferred Corporate Governance (Risk, Security, Internal Audit, Compliance, QMS, BCM, Anti-Bribery, ICT, etc.) advisory and solutions providers globally.
The company's mission is to:
- Empower businesses to manage their risks optimally through Training and Development
- Deliver exceptional quality corporate governance insight through Advisory Services
- Implement appropriate enabling Technology and Software.
Crest Advisory Africa's objectives include:
- Providing global best practice Training and Development
- Delivering quality Management Advisory Services
- Providing quality External and Internal Audit Services
- Developing relevant Products
- Sourcing and advising on appropriate enabling Technology and Software solutions
- Providing quality Recruitment and Talent Management Services
- Delivering engagements with the best Project Management Offerings
- Assisting in the globalization of clients through its Global Cyber Forensic Services
- Providing superior Back Office Support services
- Providing a Global International Management System (MS) Certification Service.
Get in Touch with Crest Advisory Africa for Your Information Security and Risk Management Needs
At Crest Advisory Africa, we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals in the field of information security and risk management. With our PECB Platinum Level Partnership and team of experts, we are well-equipped to provide the highest level of service and support. If you are looking for assistance with managing your risks and ensuring the security and compliance of your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.