Who is Crest Advisory Africa?
Vision and Objectives
To be one of the preferred Corporate Governance (Risk, Security, Internal Audit, Compliance, QMS, BCM, Anti Bribery, ITC, etc.) advisory and solutions provider Globally.
- To provide global best practice training and development across the corporate governance spectrum.
- To provide quality, current and relevant management advisory service to our clients.
- To provide quality, independent and trusted external and internal audit services.
- To source, advise and provide the appropriate cutting-edge enabling technology solutions.
- To develop relevant products within the training, management consulting and technology spectrum to our clients.
- To provide quality Business Incubation services to our clients.
- To provide superior Events Management, for CAA and our Clients.
- To provide a Global International Management System (MS) Certification Service (People, Auditors, Management Systems, Training, Products).
Crest Advisory Africa services corporate governance, including:
Crest Advisory Africa (CAA) is committed to transformation in South Africa and is Level 2 B-BBEE compliant.
Crest Advisory Africa’s B-BBEE status incorporates the provisions of the BEE codes introduced in 2007 and again in 2013. This combines Management Control and Employment Equity into one element, and Preferential Procurement and Enterprise Development into another. A portion of the Old Enterprise Development has been limited to Supplier Development.