Who is Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd?
Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd is a boutique multi-dimensional company with ten offerings that define us. Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd was established by leading subject matter experts across the various disciplines within the corporate governance universe.
We have over 450+ years of experience between all the various resources within our extended network. Our services focus on addressing business risk, corporate governance, internal audit, business continuity and business compliance.
From Operational Risk, Human Capital Risk to Process and Project Risk, Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd provides a comprehensive, all integrated service to assist and drive companies in reaching their objectives and to succeed.
This is supported by our technical expertise to embed continuous improvement through International Standards-based strategies as detailed in the over 20 various ISO Standards Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd are accredited for.
This approach is grounded in our holistic enterprise architecture knowledge that allows us to build and test a format unique to each company to increase its productivity, value and revenue.
Given the founding principles, CREST is an abbreviation for the following:
- C: Corporate – Across any industry
- R: Risk – Objectives driven
- E: Enabling – Advisory services
- S: Services, Systems and Sistimatisation
- T: Technologies – Cutting edge
We encompass the meaning of Ubuntu
“uMuntu ngamantu ngabuntu” – I am because you are, you are because we are.– King IV, 2016, page 9
Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd serves African and global communities through a boutique consultancy network of trusted, highly-educated, experienced and seasoned advisors and specialists across the total value chain of the business spectrum.
Vision, Mission and Objectives
To be one of the preferred Corporate Governance (Risk, Security, Internal Audit, Compliance, QMS, BCM, Anti Bribery, ITC, etc.) advisory and solutions providers, Globally.
- To empower businesses to manage their risks (governance, financial, business architecture, security, compliance) optimally through Training and Development.
- To deliver exceptional quality corporate governance insight through Advisory Services.
- To implement appropriate enabling Technology and Software.
- To provide global best practice Training and Development across the corporate governance spectrum
- To provide quality, current and relevant Management Advisory Services to our clients
- To provide quality, independent and trusted External and Internal Audit Services
- To develop relevant Products within the training, management consulting and technology spectrum for our clients
- To source, advise and provide the appropriate cutting-edge enabling Technology and Software solutions
- To provide quality Recruitment and Talent Management Services to our clients
- To deliver our engagements with the best and globally leading Project Management Offerings
- To assist in the globalization of our customers through our Global Cyber Forensic Services
- To provide superior Back Office Support services
- To provide a Global International Management System (MS) Certification Service (People, Auditors, Management Systems, Training, Products)
|Integrity||Provide the best available knowledge and experience into one product offering|
|Respect||To respect our clients and to earn respect from our clients, through deep admiration for our client’s abilities, qualities, or achievements|
|Excellence||To work towards being outstanding or extremely good in what we do and what we represent|
|Ubuntu||“uMuntu ngamantu ngabuntu – I am because you are, you are because we are (King IV, 2016, page 9),|
|Trust||To earn the trust not only of our clients, but also as leaders in the industry, with a firm belief in the reliability, truth, and our collective Subject Matter Expert (SME) abilities|
|Professionalism||To ensure that the service we provide is evident of our competence or skill expected of a professional organisation.|
|Accountability||To build in accountability structures for ourselves and our customers against the highest standard in the industry|
|Quality||To provide the highest standard of our service measured against the highest industry standard, striving for excellence|
|Synergy||Optimum Synergy between People, Process and Technology to enhance performance|
|Financial security||To ensure a Return on Investment (ROI)|
|Decision /Innovation||Provide global best practices guided with innovative ideas and solutions|
|Discovery and insight||Discover new, tried and tested methodologies and provide clients with the insight to implement within the value chain|
|Integration||To harmonize the Clients risks with objectives in the achieving of the company’s objectives|
Unique Value Proposition
We partner as industry specialists bringing together the P²ST² methodology, as the industry leader.
- Process insights,
- the People expertise and
- the best Systems knowledge one can find
- the optimization of Tools and
- enabling Technologies with an integrated approach to the total value chain.
We are dynamic, agile, adaptive and resilient to the market changes, and affordable advisory and solutions offering.
Broad Base Black Economic Empowerment
Crest Advisory Africa Pty) Ltd is committed to transformation in South Africa and is Level 2 B-BBEE compliant. Our B-BBEE status incorporates the provisions of the BEE codes introduced in 2007 and again in 2013. This combines Management Control and Employment Equity into one element, and Preferential Procurement and Enterprise Development into another. A portion of the Old Enterprise Development has been limited to Supplier Development.
Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd has a Level 2 B-BBEE status and a 125% procurement recognition. We have a 26% Black Female Shareholding, 25% Black Male Shareholding and 49% White Male Shareholding.
We are driving Women Empowerment, within all our offices, whether in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe or Namibia, we believe the future of Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd is in the empowerment of women.
Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd has offices in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Namibia. 25% of Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd shares has been bought by EPI-USE Systems Limited.
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 33 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist. They design, build and implement cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll Systems for large, complex multinational corporations.