Who is Crest Advisory Africa?About Us
Africa is a growing economy with unique challenges which need to be addressed. Crest Advisory Africa (Pty) Ltd (CAA) is at the forefront of these developments, ensuring businesses continue to grow. The company has been established by leading Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Internal Audit experts who want to bring about positive change and improved service to the African continent. We employ strategic partners delivering a diverse range of services that focus on addressing business risk, business continuity and business compliance.
Crest Advisory Africa Services Corporate Governance, Which Includes
CAA is driving the Objectives of Companies to cerate certainty and drive performance. With our extensive Global reach, our Global client knowledge base and our diverse environments working with Risk, whether startegic, tactical or operational, we will provide the best International quality you can procure.
We are conducting Board, Exco and Departmental Risk Assessments and facilitation sessions
CAA are spcialising in the 3 Levels of Audit.
* Level 1: Internally,
* Level 2: Audit on Customers and Suppliers and
* Level 3: Independent Audits. Our Flagship Audits are the Management System Audits where CAA are Internationally Accredited to conducts ISO management system Certification Audits.
CAA has a number of products we sell to our clients. This includes Premium Management System Templated Toolkits, IntellaTread (German patented tiling solution), designer PowerPoint Presentations and Competency based Training courses, to ensure that your staff are trained accross competency requirements.
CAA is the proprietary owner of the ISOLTX™ Software. This software is a futuristicly developed GRC-A Software (Governance, Risk, Compliance and Assurance). It is based on the risk based thinking as incorporated in many Governance documents and International standards. ISOLTX Software consists out of 12 integrated modules serving currently 13
pre-programmed International Standards.
Vision and Objectives
Crest Advisory Africa’s
- To be one of the preferred Corporate Governance (Risk, Security, Internal Audit, Compliance, QMS, BCM, Anti Bribery, ITC, etc.) advisory and solutions provider Globally
- To provide global best practice training and development across the corporate governance spectrum
- To provide quality, current and relevant management advisory service to our clients
- To provide quality, independent and trusted external and internal audit services
- To source, advise and provide the appropriate cutting-edge enabling technology solutions
- To develop relevant products within the training, management consulting and technology spectrum to our clients
- To provide quality Business Incubation services to our clients
- To provide superior Events Management, for CAA and our Clients;
- To provide a Global International Management System (MS) Certification Service (People, Auditors, Management Systems, Training, Products)
Trusted by Top Companies Around the Globe
CAA is the only company within the PECB Accredited Partners which has been approved and accredited for two (2) Global Territories, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Crest Advisory Africa (CAA) is committed to transformation in South Africa and has received Level 2 B-BBEE status because 51% of the company is Black owned. This is further broken down by 26% Black female owned and 25% Black male owned.
CAA’s B-BBEE status includes revision of the BEE codes introduced in 2007 and again in 2013, which now combine Management Control and Employment Equity into one element, as well as Preferential Procurement and Enterprise Development into one element. A portion of the Old Enterprise Development has been limited to Supplier Development.
Get In Touch
636 Banket Dr, Helderkruin, Roodepoort