Executive PA – Somerset West
We are currently seeking a vibrant Executive PA with Marketing Experience.
• Managing and developing our Marketing Strategy
• Expanding our Marketing via Website and social media
• Personal Assistant to Managing Director
• Diary management
• Travel Arrangement (local and international)
• Minutes for meetings
• Managing Marketing e-mail Databases
• Arranging & coordinating functions / events
• Sourcing reports and information
• Administration and office management
• Must have worked in a corporate environment
• Secretarial /Marketing Diploma / Certificate
• Good typing skills
• Well groomed and presentable
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• 5 years experience – PA Senior Executive level
• Advanced computer literacy
• Excellent communication
This is not a EE position and preferably a female. R16 000 to R18 000 per month negotiable on qualifications and experience
Security, Risk & Safety Manager – Roodepoort
We are seeking a dynamic, energetic and strong individual to identify, evaluate and analyse security, safety and risks inherent to the operations of the business. The incumbent will formulate, implement, administer, and evaluate safety, security and risk management strategies to efficiently and cost-effectively manage the safety, security and risks. This position is responsible for educating, advising, and counselling, staff on security, safety and risks and to reduce or transfer risks. The incumbent must remain informed of the dynamic changes that occur within the business and make the best security, safety and risk mitigation method decisions based on the changes.
• Effective control and management of security officers.
• Effective control and management of security system.
• Administration, including but not limited to daily reports and inspections.
• Risk management
• Responsible for incident prevention, investigations and management.
• Responsible for stock loss prevention.
• Responsible for managing and overseeing Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace.
• Matric and a diploma/degree in Risk or Safety Management
• Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) Grade A
• 5 – 7 years relevant experience (warehouse/retail security and/or operational policing)
• 3 – 5 years management/supervisory experience
Salary Market related
Senior Projects Manager – Centurion
Senior Projects Manager required for banking project. Must have extensive experience in Risk and Regulatory requirements.
Require a Senior Project Manager with extensive experience in risk and regulatory requirements. The person needs to be able to understand and translate legislation into business objectives. Must be able to co-ordinate effectively and efficiently with a high attention to detail. Needs to be involved in the essence of the project as this is role entails that the PM fully understand the content of the project in order to delivery successfully. The individual will need to produce documentation, reports and presentations. Management of costs and budgets will be an aspect of the job. The ability to manage multiple business stakeholders as well as project and IT delivery partners is important. Risk management is a big part of the role.
5 year Extensive Projects Management experience
Risk and Regulatory, Risk Management
Salary Market related
Operational Risk Manager – Gauteng & Cape Town
We have a number of leading organizations that are seeking Operational Risk Managers to lead, establish, manage and provide Operational Risk Management services within their respective organizations.
Be responsible for:
• Establishing and executing Operational Risk Management strategic and operational plans
• Assisting executive management with the development and implementation of Operational Risk Management frameworks, policies, plans, processes and associated methodologies
• Ensuring the business identifies, assesses, monitors and reports on Operational Risk issues
• Overseeing / performing Operational Risk Management reviews
• Monitoring Operational Risk Management practices
• Preparing and presenting the results of Operational Risk Management reviews to executive management and Risk Committees
• Creating Operational Risk Management awareness in the organization
• Communicating new Operational Risk Management trends and developments to executive management
• Maintaining departmental structures, processes and resources
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Postgraduate qualification (advantage)
• Strong Operational Risk Management experience
• Financial services industry experience
• Business acumen and excellent understanding of business processes and functions
• Excellent risk and control knowledge
• People management experience
• Professional attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain client relationships
Salary Market Related