Status Announcement: Bronze PECB Authorised Partner
On the 1st of November 2017, CAA was awarded the Bronze Partnership by the PECB: Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (Canada). This means that the CAA has fulfilled rigorous testing over the last 6 months from our initial appointment as a PECB Partner on the 10th of May 2017.
For you, as a client, this means that we are exceeding all the requirements of this international certification body and the quality is reflecting in our services offered with the International Standards Organisation (ISO) environment.
The benefits to our clients are that CAA can Internationally certify:
- Individuals, through our ISO training and development programs
- Products against a specific ISO standard and requirement
- Management Systems (MS) audit and certification with an internationally recognised body against a specific ISO standard (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, etc)
- Auditors to be auditing the above against specific standards, Internationally Authorised Auditor Training (AAT)
CAA’s next step is to achieve Gold Authorised PECB Partnership Status within the next year with exponential benefits to our clients.
The benefits to you as a client are as follows if we reach Gold Status:
- Guaranteed response within 24 business hours
- Full access to PECB ISO Programs and Material
- Exposure to all PECB/CAA co-branded articles, white papers, webinars, and training courses
- Receiving of the PECB Insights Magazine
- Special discounts for our clients on specific promotional courses
- Access to a membership specific access to an application, which gives the client access to all the programs, as well as to participate in feedback regarding the improvement of the programs
- Access to International PECB hosted events to expand networks and grow knowledge
- A chance to win a free seat at one of the training courses