ISO 22301 Management System
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Certification
Every organization nowadays needs to be secured towards disruptions, incidents, inside and outside threats. The ISO 22301 Business Continuity standard has been developed to protect companies against threats, reduce their likelihood, and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents.
An effective business continuity management system (BCMS) will help organizations develop and maintain a best practice approach to respond effectively to any disruption, by implementing continuous improvement tools and techniques.
Benefits of ISO 22301 certification to your organization:
- Establishes a framework to identify, reduce, and manage threats for your organization
- Increases organizational productivity with “Plan, Do, Check, Act” best practice approach
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Decreases the internal and external business continuity audit costs
- Improves incident response time and minimize the threats
- Gains competitive advantage with an internationally acknowledged standard
- Increases client confidence and demonstrate resilience
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
Benefits of ISO 22301 to your customers:
- Improved service and security
- Increased confidentiality
- Regulated legal compliance
- Fewer incidents and damages
- Top client delivery levels
ISO 22301 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 22301, will issue an ISO 22301 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Business Continuity Management System performed on a triennial basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 22301 Certification.