From the Desk of the CEO
October 2016 has been an extremely successful month for Crest. CAA have been awarded a number of high level contracts and is in the process of conducting various diverse and complex audits, ranging from Mine Reserve estimations, Mineral Accounting Audits, complex global Payroll Audits utilising big data techniques, Logistical and transport value chain Audits, etc.
CAA presented the following key note addresses:
• The Global Procurement Indaba, addressing the Fortification of the Supply Chain,
• The Singapore Actuaries Society (SAS), regarding Risk Management and the Insurance Industry
• The Afrisecure Global Conference, addressing Risk Culture in Corporate Governance
Various CAA Training Academy (CAATA) training were conducted, with diverse industry representatives representing the financial-, mining-, consulting, property, FMCG, etc.
The CAATA Onsite Training offering has been extremely popular, where CAATA develop customised client deliverable training and development programs, in the POPI, Risk, Internal Audit, Combined Assurance and Risk Based Auditing disciplines.
CAA will be focussing on the following 3 specific areas within our strategy for the months to come, namely:
• Supply Chain Risk Management
• People Risk Management (specifically for the HR environment)
• Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI)