Crest Advisory Africa Associates use the world’s premier Enterprise Risk Management framework to protect your business and prepare personnel to manage identified risks.
Our Risk Assessment process uses the acclaimed Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) principles and concepts. Through the use of these tools and capabilities, we evaluate each element in the control cycle:
- Objective setting
- Risk assessment
- Risk response
- Control evaluation
- Control testing through the audit process
- Control framework redesign
Crest Advisory Africa’s Risk Management service evaluate management’s response to risk in terms of the selected risk tolerance of each risk and will report thereon. We make use of the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) 31000:2009 Risk Management methodology – specifically addressing risk management – is adopted for all Crest Advisory Africa’s training and developing
Tools to Manage Your Risk
Crest Advisory Africa’s Software Solution has several benefits, including tailoring the software to your organizational needs; scalable from site to international operations; qualify risk types in categories; qualify risk severity and probability; determining control qualities; link to responsible person; online based access from remote sites; tracking risks for additions and changes; and accountability for management of risk through a task driven system.
Risk Management Questions to Ask:
- How do you get a structured and controlled strategy in place in which your stakeholders, company and employees or community give their buy-in and support?
- What tools are available to you to assist in making decisions in terms of human and physical resources?
- What strategy do you follow to ensure that your decisions are valid and portray integrity?
- What is your review and record keeping strategy to ensure a validated audit trail?